Quarter and half-wave retardation plate
- Material: Quartz
- Spectral range: 190 to 4000 nm
- Tolerance retardance: λ/300
- Wavefront Deformation:
- Quartz between glass plate: λ
- Quartz alone: λ/10
- Standard wavelengths: 355, 488, 515, 532, 550, 633, 694, 780, 830, 852, 1053, 1064, 1300, 1550 nm
3 types of waveplate for every wavelength:
- Low order quartz waveplate:
Thin quartz plate (60µm to 200µm ), 1st , 2nd or 3rd order.
Unmounted – cemented between glass plates - mounted on or between glass ring.
- Multiple order quartz waveplate:
Quartz plate, thickness around 1mm.
- Zero order quartz waveplate:
2 quartz plates, optically cemented, thickness around 1mm
Standard dimensions and references
*(M) : Available mount
On request : other dimensions to Ø150 mm.
Round zero order plates are square section cut to the right Ø.
Fast and slow axes are perpendicular to the section.
Antireflection coating: every wavelength: R < 0.2 to 0.3%.